Sunday 13 September 2015

My hobby and my future job

There are so many jobs in the world.  All of them are different. Some jobs are dangerous,demanding, iteresting,easy or difficult.Dangerous are firefighter and storm chaser.Firefighter dangerous job because thy put out fires.Difficult are surgeon and smokejumper.Surgeon and smokejumper difficult because they work long ours. Interesting are camp counsellor and artist.Easy jobs are shop assistant and secretary.I think well-paid jobs are judge and surgeon.
But my favourite jobs are firefighter and smokejumper because, this jobs very interesting, danger, demanding and well-paid.I want be firefighter or smokemjumper.I ofen watch on TV about firefigters.I think this people very braves.
I think in future I will smokejumper or firefighter.I think this jobs realy cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment